- What should I do if my product arrives damaged or defective, or isn't what I ordered?
- How do I return my Order?
- What are the conditions for returning my product(s)?
- When will I get my refund?
- When will you receive my return package?
- Why do I have to wait for Reebok to receive my returned product(s) before I can get a refund?
- Can I exchange my product(s)?
- Will you refund my shipping / delivery costs if I return my order?
- What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
If you have received products which you did not order or a damaged/defective product please do not remove any tag or take out the product from the original packaging. We would recommend you to call our Customer Service team at 02-106-8236 and let the representative know the details of your package.
Our Customer Service team would also require you to provide visual evidence (e.g photo, video) of the products in order to expedite the process.
You can return your online order within 30 days of receiving your order. Please kindly follow the following steps:
- Contact our Customer Service team 02-106-8236 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Provide our Customer Service team your order details and reason for returns.
- Fill out the return form in your parcel. Or download it here.
- Insert your return form into the return parcel, then seal the parcel.
- Our Customer Service team will arrange a return pick up for your parcel.
You can return your order within 30 days of receiving it. If you received items from one order in several parcels, the 30-days return period begins on the day you received the last parcel.
General Return Conditions
In order for a return to be accepted, it must meet the following conditions:
- Non-hype products.
- The product must be unused and unworn.
- The product must be in its original state and packaging with the original tags attached.
- Apparel must have the original packaging and original tags attached.
- Accessories must have all parts of the original packaging. Accessories must remain vacuum - sealed if it comes in a sealed packaging.
- Footwear must be in the original shoe box with original tags attached. Sticker on the shoe box should not be removed or altered in any form.
Returned products are inspected by our Quality Assurance Department. If there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to fully refund the cost of any defective products.
If the defect in the product was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product will be returned to you. We do not refund products:
- Obtained from a source other than https://www.reebok.co.th/
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.)
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose (use of running shoes for court sports or hiking footwear as work boots, etc.)
Your refund will be processed as soon as the product you have returned is inspected by our quality assurance team and it is confirmed that it fits within our returns policy. This quality check can take up to 2 weeks, though generally less.
Once the return has been approved, it takes 1-2 days for the refund to be made by Reebok online store to your payment services provider (for example your credit card supplier). Please note that the time taken for a payment services provider to provide you with your refund can vary depending upon the provider.
For further information and especially if you do not receive your refund within 30 business days, please feel free to call our online shop customer service team 02-106-8236 or email us at email@example.com and let the advisor know the details of your order and about your open question.
After you drop off your return package at the local drop off point, it can take 2 - 5 business days for the package to get to our warehouse. Unfortunately, we cannot control how long it will take for your returned products to be delivered back to us.
Before we can start processing your refund, we need to make sure that your returned products meet our return's condition
As long as your product(s) meet the above criteria, we can reimburse your purchase price .If your returned product(s) don't meet the criteria above, we cannot accept the items and unfortunately won't be able to give you a refund.
We are unable to exchange the products you ordered online and had delivered to your preferred delivery address. However, you can return unwanted products for a refund, and then place a new order.
We will refund your shipping costs when possible. In some cases, your entire shipping costs can be refunded, like if you are returning your whole order or Reebok deliver wrong item or item damage due to production process. We won't be able to refund your shipping costs if you are only returning part of your order.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to call our online shop customer service team at 02-106-8236 and let the advisor know the details of your order and / or about your open question. You can also send us an email with all the details. Our advisors are happy to assist you. firstname.lastname@example.org